Taft's Delivery Tips
This is exciting! You will soon be enjoying your new furniture.
In order to ensure the smoothest of deliveries, we've put together some helpful tips. We very much look forward to delivering your new furniture. Thank you for choosing Taft.
- We use routing software for maximum efficiency and accuracy.
- Once the computerized routing is completed, we will call the morning of your delivery to give you the three-hour window during which we will arrive.
- We use three-hour delivery windows because of the variables involved and the characteristics of home delivery.
Preparing the Home
- Please provide us with your cellular and work phone numbers and e-mail address so we can be in touch on the day of delivery.
- Make sure your driveway and walkways are clear and accessible, especially in the winter months.
- Be sure your driveway can accommodate a large delivery vehicle.
- Make sure your room(s) have been cleared and are ready to receive the new furniture.
- Please move pictures and breakables from walls, hallways and rooms where the delivery person will be passing.
- Floors may need protection not only due to inclement weather but also depending on the type of flooring in your home.
- For the safety of our drivers, they are not allowed to remove their footwear.
What should we know about your particular home? For example:
- Are there any low-hanging wires?
- Would your driveway have trouble accepting a large delivery truck?
- Are there any tight fits at your home?
- Have there been issues with any previous deliveries to your home? What happened?
Please let us know how we can best serve you. We invite your questions, comments and concerns via phone - 518.456.3361 or e-mail - Delivery@TaftFurniture.com.